Imbibe is seeking entry to mid-level Application Support Engineers with 2+ years’ experience in supporting software products or software services. The candidate will
- Answer the phone call, listen to customer issues provide solution and record.
- Provide email support.
- Write tech-note and knowledge base articles to enhance our documentation portal.
- Testing the fixes to be provided to customer before giving it to customer.
- Work with Engineering team to define test cases, review patterns of customer issues, discuss enhancement and roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system or similar.
- Strong prior experience supporting enterprise applications and customers.
- Analytical capabilities with an acumen of finding and resolving production issues.
- Excellent English language communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows servers, network setup, Active Directory, MS Office, IIS and Windows registry.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of using ticketing system, bug tracking software and project management tools.
- Knowledge of iManage WorkSite, or Microsoft SharePoint or any document/content management system is a plus.