Responsible for working with team of technical, quality assurance and support engineers to produce technical, administrative and end-user documentation, guides and case-studies etc.
- Hands-on experience with developing technical content such as installation guide, end user guide, tutorials for software products.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technology stack such as IIS, SQL Server, Windows Servers, Active Directory, HTML5 etc.
- Ability to co-ordinate with various stake-holders, e.g. engineers, marketing, end-users etc.
- Understanding of American English.
- Preferred: Experience with MadCap Flare or RoboHelp.
The ideal candidate would have an existing 1-4 years of experience in building contents for software products.