- Hands-on experience in writing SharePoint solutions such as Custom Event Receivers, Timer Jobs, Web Parts, Custom Controls, HTTP modules.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint SDK, Web Services and Client APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technology stack such as IIS, SQL Server, Windows Servers, Active Directory, HTML5 etc.
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Windows Azure is a plus.
- Preferred: Experience at integrating SharePoint workflows with external systems.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively and work independently to complete the deliverables within the stipulated time.