- Strong T-Sql skills.
- Deep knowledge of sql engine including topics like indexes, partitioning, execution plan analysis, etc.
- Good understanding of topics like Service Broker, Storage etc.
- SQL Server 2005+ in standalone and clustered environments.
- Develop and monitor system and application alerts health monitoring and troubleshooting windows, database servers and web application servers
- Tuning complex SQL statements and troubleshooting database performance problems using various performance analysis and troubleshooting tools like query execution plans, DMVs, wait statistics, performance monitor, extended events, profiler traces.
- Setup and troubleshoot SQL Server Replication, Log Shipping and Database Mirroring.
This is a mixed DBA cum developer position.